DRAFT consumer confidence (water quality) reports*
DRAFTS WILL BE POSTED BY FEBRUARY 23, 2018
Please read the frequently asked questions . If using the draft report you must do the following:
- Review the data for accuracy and completeness. If errors are discovered, please contact us.
- If your system used purchased water, ensure all applicable water quality data from the wholesale system(s) are included with the report.
- Update or complete the blank sections and/or tables of the report (see below for specific questions) that apply to your system including:
- The source water assessment summary.
- Highest compliance value (locational running annual average) for TTHM and HAA5.
- Detected results for UCMR3, cryptosporidium, and radon.
- Add information about any violations and if using the report to meet public notice requirements ensure the 10 required elements are met.
- Add information about any uncorrected significant deficiencies and the plan or schedule for correction, and any interim measures taken.
*Only Community Public Water Systems (PWS) are required to distribute a report.
(leave search field blank to view all reports)
Consumer Confidence Rule Forms and Guidance | Certificate of Delivery | Source Water Assessment Reports (SWAP)